• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Maps Section Working Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I know. Whenever I upload my maps it never shows the preivew, even if it has one. And yes I have no idea but the only map I have seen of mine that has the minimap preview working uses a blp one. So yea I think it is just the tga ones that arn't working.

Level 36
yeah, like ralle said up above there, it only extracts the .blp for the actual minimap, not for the game preview, or you'd be seeing the family guy logo instead of the minimap when you look at my maul thats on here. oh well, it'd be really nice if it extracted and used the .tga instead of the minimap, but you can't have it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.