• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Meta Knight map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
To start, there need to be more doodads. The terrain is bad without doodads.
I cant judge the triggers.
more unit diversity maybe?
as for the remaining space,maybe a big city, or some water?

Also your triggers seem to be on good corse, you should focus on doing better terrain. Read tutorials on the site to help you.

Rating so far: 1/5

Level 7
Agree with chanan12, add more doodad, try to use tiles on from one tileset, it doesnt look good when you only have one grass tile etc to spam :/
try not to make a straight path, it looks kind of weird.
Look in the tutorial section, or terrain section.
Why does footmen have tanks and planes?

Level 4
This map makes very little sense to me :con: It's way too random.

Well if you absolutely must continue working on the map, then maybe you can add in some islands with things actually having to do with Meta Knight (or Dreamland/Kirby-related material). I suggest taking the tanks and stuff like that out. Modern warfare in a Nintendo character map with medieval units? Too strange...

Level 2
It's an eingeneer so he makes stuff. I haven't really seen many games with meta knight. I'm just making a map to practice so i can make a really good one. The plane was an idea to get places quickly and view the map. Also if the plane flies over a unit a sheep falls. My brother told me to do that. It was just for fun. Thanks for replies i'll make a river and city. Also i am probaly the strangest person you will ever know. I just made a prototype map about velcitaptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.