• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[MODEL] Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a very complicated model which i can't do because i have no experience in modeling, also, it needs a good portrait.

Like i said, i need a very coplicated model, with attack/channeling and spell animation, also, portrait animation.

Moving to the model.

I need a model for this anime character.

franklinto0.jpg

Ignore the little guy with blue hair.

franklin.jpg

I want the model to have this costume instead of the smoking one..

He is a guy named, franklin, he has 2 guns, one in right hand and the other in the left hand, every finger it's a cannon and he shots from his fingers.

Every Finger is cutted in the top and hooked with chains so he can reassemble them whenever he wants.

gfhfgat7.jpg

Ignore the little guy with blue hair.

dfggsg3.jpg

Now for the attacks.

Attack animation 1

He aims enemy with both hands.

Attack animation 2

he aims enemy with the right hand

Channeling.

Same as attack animation 1 but moving the hands a bit away from the front, like attacking the corners.

Spell

he aims with the left hand only

Now, the attack needs to have a lighting effects near his hand, everytime he attacks he will do lightings like this.

hhhhvo4.jpg

Try to make a good portrait based on his face please, i want it to be cool.

I know it's very hard, but i really want this and i am not experienced at modeling.

Level 2
actually yes, i got a project, i can show you screenshots in a bit.

Let me get in game 1 sec.

EDIT -

here are the screenshots.

EDIT 2 -

Removed because Bloody_Turds wanted to steal my map :O!

I posted the screenshots and you never answered my PMs, also you didn't post anything about this yet.

I think you try to make me feel bad failed.

Anyone interested on help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
1 read the rules
2 wait 2 days before double posting
3 This model dosnt really look like it would fit into the map, from the screenshots you gave

Good luck on your map!:thumbs_up: if its any consolation
and dont quit yet you will get better, once you have your map near compleetion, you could post a topic about it and then your chances of getting requested materials will greatly improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
I am not a new map maker, if you think the number of posts counts then you fail.

It's just a 20% RPG and you don't even know how is the gameplay so you better stfu.

If you don't got the talent to do it, don't post, you stupid frustated map maker :cool:

I knew the model was very hard for people like you, but next time don't come with your stupid posts pretending to know something about something that you don't own.

To the people who wants to help you can send me a PM or post here thanks.

Oh and don't be a forum freak sir, it's not my problem if you are a mod. wannabe, defending the rules will not make better stupid internet failure.

Level 45
Ruek, watch your mouth, do not degrade any members of this site like that ever again, I see you doing it again I will punish you.
As for the post Bloody_turd made I cleaned it up and I'm going to try and put a stop to people constantly posting posts like that as people should only be reminded of stickies.
The moderators should ONLY be dishing out large stacks of constructive criticism on people's requests as it is our duty in our position. Members may pick out encouragement or give small tips but not moderate or try to control.

I am not a new map maker, if you think the number of posts counts then you fail.

It's just a 20% RPG and you don't even know how is the gameplay so you better stfu.

If you don't got the talent to do it, don't post, you stupid frustated map maker :cool:

I knew the model was very hard for people like you, but next time don't come with your stupid posts pretending to know something about something that you don't own.

To the people who wants to help you can send me a PM or post here thanks.

Oh and don't be a forum freak sir, it's not my problem if you are a mod. wannabe, defending the rules will not make better stupid internet failure.

This is not the way you should talk to other user or even mods. Don't cry about how good they're, cry about you being that bad.

And yeah don't double post.

Level 2
Ruek, watch your mouth, do not degrade any members of this site like that ever again, I see you doing it again I will punish you.
As for the post Bloody_turd made I cleaned it up and I'm going to try and put a stop to people constantly posting posts like that as people should only be reminded of stickies.
The moderators should ONLY be dishing out large stacks of constructive criticism on people's requests as it is our duty in our position. Members may pick out encouragement or give small tips but not moderate or try to control.

Sorry, like i said, i am not like this but i tough this was the request section, is the good place to request right? i don't think people that just do agressive post to make the others feel bad leave a good name to your community and thanks for deleting all the unusefull posts.

This is not the way you should talk to other user or even mods. Don't cry about how good they're, cry about you being that bad.

And yeah don't double post.

Well. thanks, this will not happen again if the users of this community really do constructive critics and do not try to just troll and writing like they are superior when they are not.

It's all up to you and your mod. charge to stop this kind of people from attacking nw members, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.