• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

(Model) Horde-styled Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I have pretty much depleted most good looking Roar effects that the Hive has to offer, and am looking for someone to make me one. The default roar model uses Textures\DeathScream.blp (the big skull effect) and I essentially want a Roar edit that uses a Horde symbol instead.

There are a few textures in the MPQ that have a horde symbol, such as BeastmasterBanner.blp, and was wondering if someone could use that. My modelling abilities are fairly limited, i don't have the time to learn how to do this, especially considering most modelling tools need extra steps to function properly since 1.29.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.