• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Model Request: Exosuit/Mech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, I was wondering if someone here could make me a model for this concept art? Its for a map i am making called 'Mech Assault' Here is a description of it that i posted on my clan website.

"Ive been working on this for about 4 weeks now, its a mech map, as you can tell. But instead of using the usual huge 'tank' mechs, im doing something differrent, the mechs will be small, almost like exosuits. Anyway, at the start, you choose a mech in a mothership (there is one mothership per team) by pressing arrow keys left and right to see stats(like on the azeroth grand prix), and Esc to select it.
Once everyone has chosen their mech, they are then able to walk around the mothership, to buy upgrades from the engineering bay. At this point, a timer will show, "Time till Dropship Departure" mechs must get to the dropship before the timer reaches zero, or they will have to wait for the next dropship (Dropship will leave if all mechs are inside). Those that are in the dropship will be ferried across the battlefield. They can drop out at any time and begin attacking outposts scattered around the map. The ultimate goals are to take as many outposts as possible because they give extra troop support (More AI), to Board+Destroy the enemy mothership (To win) and to kill as many enemy mechs and troops as possible because they give credits you can use to buy new weapons, armor and upgrades. The map will have custom terrain, custom trees & doodads, abilitys like attaching a time bomb to a tree and throwing the tree at an enemy and plenty of melee attacks. Beta testing will begin in roughly 2-3 weeks time. Here are a few Concept arts of what the mechs will look like-"

I posted a few concept arts for what i wanted them to look like, im only asking for one of these models though, the concept is attached. Could you make the gun separate to the exosuit please? and give it three new anims named-

1.Jump-ST Jump Start
2.Jump-MD Jump Mid
3.Jump-EN Jump End
I dont want the animation to move up or down, i just want him to be stationary but just looking like he is jumping, otherwise it will mess with how the Jump/Jetpack Spell looks ingame. Also, if you want, you can put a 'rifle Butt' animation, or a punch combo. Suprise me :)(If you dont want to do these extra animations-jump ST etc. then you dont have to, its not required, I need extra model groups too, apart from the head and chest attachments like left and right arms, and legs).Also, if your not bothered, i will do the skin and the texture map.
You will Definetly be in the Freakin Huge Thanks section for the map with extremely high praise, i might even make a separate credit section for you, lol.
Thanks in Advance.
Maximash

Attachments

• mech-thing-color.jpg
    mech-thing-color.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4,893
Last edited:
Level 22
well supa i dled that model... it totally rocks but its an addon to the marine skin... so the marine will become that marine... thisll affect konstrukts marines 2 if u downloaded it... but its really nice. the gun fire effect is a nice blue color. i highly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.