• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modelling Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Well, we can use this to discuss other modelling related posts.

Now, the Slooupook issue. He can't even spell Slowpoke. He can't model for shit, and makes demands for him to want to be in our group. He then starts picking fights (over the internet, mind you, gutless prick... does that count as flaming? :p).

With that said, HappyCockroach, I want you to beat him so far into the ground in his challenge that he shits purple. Beat him up so hard that his kids inherits the bruises. You get the picture :p

Oh, and has he actually started the challenge? Wouldn't be surprised if he gave up :S

Slooupook said:
I'm do not wanna to have anything in connection more with your guys. Just because I like modelling blue onions you are demonstrate prejudice upon my models I'm made. I challenge you in what many principles, for who is make a better Pokemon map, I have much models from I made, and I am won't give it to you. So you arguments are ridiculous and I is just begin.

EDIT: Forgets me, Wazzz, I'm do not wanna to have anything in connection with you, all thought I have a strong feeling towards you. I just wanna to stick albino digletts in my tight anus.

Uh-oh, we're in serious trouble.

Level 35
Damn, that's scary. I don't think we can handle him if he's able to do that :S

There's only one thing left for it. We have to discourage him from being in the hive. Shut down all the Diglett and Dugtrio smuggling operations! He won't want to be around for much longer if we do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.