• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Models for - Shards of power RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I need some models for my 'Shards of power - Role playing game'

I dont need much just some,i prefer not models larger then 200 kb or something because all the other models already take much space :p

What i need:

Snowy trees
Snowy houses
Anything else snowy

(i dont use blizzards models because it just doesnt fit Oo)
If anyone knows a model that i can download then plz post the link here or if anyone wants to create them for me plz say it to me

Thanks..

Level 4
Posting pictures might help modelers. They could make a house/tree etc. but it may not be what you prefer.

Level 27
well i ment something like this

Snowy tree
snowy%20tree.jpg

And this

Snowy house
snowy.jpg

Images just straight from google but u get the picture i think :p

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Do not double post. And be patient damnit.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

You can't tell me that you NEED custom models to go further in your map...

Custom art is the last thing needed, you can just use in-game models as place holders. Unless your map is done except for the art, then I would understand.

Level 27
i want it to BE like that,every single tree in my rpg is like a 100kb custom model imported from 'somwhere' every tree is custom,just to place normal warcraft trees then in the snowy areas is just fucked up Oo

And i work like this First terrain and units,then the items,then the triggers,then the rest,then check everything,then debug,then balance e.t.c

so i just want it to be like that or else its very confusing because large maps always are confusing and when an rpg has a bug its mostly hard to solve because of the big map! Oo

And btw those models if they look like the ones on the pic i would like to use them thats why i posted those pics there! (duh :p )

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Modles are always the last thing you need since you can always replace the placeholder's modle to that of the required modle.

If it was an icon for a multiboard-percent bar thats different since without the icon all the triggers in the world are usless but it is soooo easy to make one.

Do the basic terane first then the core engine (units and triggers) then finish the terane then polish the map with art (modles, icons ect) so that way you will not have a lack of things to do.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

But you double post saying "OMG I NEED THEM RIET NOW HELP MEH OUT".

And we're telling you to be patient and that you don't need them right away unless you are finished with your map. which apparently you are not.

So in other words, be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.