• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Modle or Skin Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a model or skin, really doesn't matter, of a Mountain Giant with lightish brown skin instead of white for a project I am working on. Nothing else needs to be changed.EDIT:I got this one thanks to ike_ike, just need the below one.

I would also be great full for a vine/plant creature model, if it looked somewhat like this picture I found it would be nice.
MM35_PG223a.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Wow that vine monster looks incredibly close to an abomination. By the way, you may want to consider posting screen-shots and W.I.P.'s of your project. Not many people are going to wanna make a custom skin and model for someone who's only post on the site is a request, they will most likely think you just joined the site to bum a few quick things you need off of people and never post or contribute again. I would suggest posting some more and doing something positive for the community to build up some rep before throwing out requests.

Level 2
Hmm... I suppose your right... I'll get to the screen shots and such.

EDIT:Here a screen shot, it's an overview of everything, the terrain isn't all finished yet, but most of the heroes are, we just need good skins.
mapoverheadae1.png

Also, what is a W.I.P.?

Last edited:
Level 2
Yes! That would be great! Thanks!

Lightish Brown skin instead of white, as stated above, in fact, the barrens rock color would be perfect.

(You will also get a place in the map's credits, and I gave you a bit o' rep. :wthumbsup:)

Last edited:
Level 2
Thanks a ton! I don't have time to now, but I'll look at it tomorrow, I need to sleep, it's 1:16 over here.

Now to get the vine-y guy.

Btw, what would you like it to say in credits? Ike_Ike? Or something else?

Level 2
Oh, ok, ike_ike it is! Gotta change it to that and go to bed.

It's perfect! The grass could be a smidgen darker, but beyond that, it's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.