• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

More detailed versions of Blizzard trees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey,

The default blizzard trees look pretty outdated and i was wondering if there are any similar tree packs, but more detailed and a bit more varied.

I know there are a lot of trees ripped from WoW or more realistic original tree models, but I want my models to resemble the old blizzard trees, just with soem better textures and some extra detail and variety.

Does anyone know if such models exist and can you link them? Will give rep for anyone who can link me some suitable trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.