• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Movement Bug In Game

Level 9
Hi guys, i'm trying to make my map bigger to allow for more content in it, i could make it from 256x256 to 352x352, if i try to make it above 352, i have a strange movement bug in game and laggy sometimes, it's like the map is full of pathing blockers and when units try to walk they are either blocked and no movement occurs or they do a thing like blinking in range of 50 of where you clicked to go..how does this bug occurs and how can it be solved? If i try it on 352 everything is fine, but if i try to go over that, everything is bad..

Level 39
352 is a multiple of 32, and as I recall map sizing is prone to crashes if each dimension is not such a multiple. I wouldn’t be surprised if something similar is causing this; try upping to 384 instead of something in-between.