• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

MULTI BLACK ARROW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I can help you but first I must know what kind of "Multi Arrow" you are attempting to make.

Is this what yoy are trying to do? ---
|
|
V

When Hero shoots arrow, other arrows are shot at nearby enemies next to the unit that the Hero targeted.

If so, post again and I will help you :) .

Level 4
yes exactly the only thing is that it has a black arrow effect by that i mean when every unit is hit by a black arrow dies there will come a ghoul etc. also it have to fire multiple black arrows and it have to be an auto cast spell.

Level 7
Ok I have researched the matter and here's what I've come up with. A multi-shot is caused by the Barrage ability. It is given to a unit and has it's damage, range, cooldown, missle art, and missle speed to the same as the Hero's attack. Barrage is used whenever the Hero attacks, making it look like the Hero is shooting multiple projectiles. Say, if you had the Dark Ranger with the Black Arrow ability. When you have that on autocast and the Dark Ranger attacks someone, Barrage will not activate because the Dark Ranger is not attacking. She is using the Black Arrow ability. So when on autocast, the Dark Ranger can't use multi-shot.

Level 1
using roc, need help!

im using roc i was to lazy to buy frozen throne, is there any way i could make my up and coming mumakil skin make multiple shots? the mumakil is driven by 1 person and then in the fortifacations will be a couple of men with bows i wuna figure out how to make a multiple shot help!

Status
Not open for further replies.