• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] Multiple metamorphosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Is it posibble to have multiple Metamorphosis at one unit at same time
example:
I want hero which can transform to multiple "transform(w/e you want to call it) and have specific spells for that "transform" with cooldown as metamorphosis has.
The problems I'm facing are:
cooldown at the end of the metamorphosis - I can't remember any spell besides metamorphosis and avatar(partly) that transform you and at the end of duration it gets cooldown.
Also having having different spells after using each "transofrmation".
I can imagine using chaos but I've heared(never tried it myself) that it bugs with heroes stacking their stats etc.
Is it posibble?

Level 3
There are several abilities that can transform your unit:

Bear form, stormcrow form, phoenix egg, stone form, Robo goblin...

Try some of these, but make sure that you declare them as hero abilities.

Level 33
There are several abilities that can transform your unit:

Bear form, stormcrow form, phoenix egg, stone form, Robo goblin...

Try some of these, but make sure that you declare them as hero abilities.

The problems I'm facing are:
cooldown at the end of the metamorphosis - I can't remember any spell besides metamorphosis and avatar(partly) that transform you and at the end of duration it gets cooldown.

He wants to have a timed metamorphosis and at the end of the spell, when that unit is revert back to initial unit, it still retains the cooldown, unlike Bear Form or Crow Form, they do not have a timed duration.

Level 23
I mean having multiple spells like metamorphosis at one unit at same time. Like having Metamorphosis A, metamorphosis B, metamorphosis C and when you morph you will get unique abilities(I'll try to solve that later).
But if you add 3 metamorphosis to unit won't the unit try to use all of them at once because they have same order id?

Status
Not open for further replies.