• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My First Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this terrain and want to know how it compares with other terrains. I dont know how good it is, but I kinda like it (its my first terrain that I really put work into). Its one of those dalarian towers surrounded by cliffs.

:grin:

Attachments

• First Terrain.jpg
    First Terrain.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 160
  • Screenshot Terrain 2.jpg
    Screenshot Terrain 2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 196
Level 12
Actually its rain with MOONrays.

As redscores says the ice should not be there at all. Add some more shrubs here and there and make better tile variation and height.

Also, since this is your first, I would advise to start out with no custom doodads. This way you will have to put your creativity to the test. But its your choice.

Level 5
actually it does rain sometimes when its sunny outside.. thats my favorite type of weather too! :)

But yeah... Too crowded with the rain and moonlight, the ice is weird in a forest type place and theres a pillar sticking out of the ground on one side. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.