• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My Suggestions for Hive :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Create a Quick-Login page so the members can download the lesser items. After logged-in, automatic being directed to www.Hiveworkshop.com/forums/
2. Hive tool => See how many people were subscribed to our threads and who they are.

Thanks for viewing

:eekani: Bad boy,
Xian_1998

1. Remember me option!
2. We are not facebook/Youtube.

Level 28
That's just the social media crap influencing all kinds of platforms infecting our hive too.
People must know how many followers they have and twitter (read: attention whoring [I'm not joking here - people tell others whenever they take a dump and post it on social media platforms]) and fagbook seem to be more important today than viable matters.
I'm not much of a fan of this development and am not supporting any of the social features so I'll be ditching this as unnecessary and dumb.
Don't take this to a personal level tho, it's just my opinion.

Level 28
And a stream of what's been going on in the threads you've participated in is also good.
I'm not saying subscriptions/VMs generally are shit but rather the continuous need to know how many people 'like' you.
I use VMs myself on occasion but only because it's less clicks responding to a written VM than writing a PM as reply.
We did have some sort of sugesting a facebook integration for hive so you can like resources or posts or whatever (it was abadonded I believe) some time ago and I can already see the discussion about using hashtags in thread tags.

Screw hashtags and facebook nonsense. Hive is Hive, facebook is facebook, twitter is twat and shitter.
We should clearly keep those seperated and protect this place from becoming more and more infested with hipster, haters and yolofags.
Just because it is trendy to be douchebags, does not mean we as a community should promote such things.

Roland

R

Roland

This website is only for Warcraft 3 Modificators. And Ralle does not want to have billions and millions of Web hippies, drug addicts and more violent people + Flirting people. I don't like any of those social sites except this website, I respect Ralle and all of the staff...

Anyway, I don't really like this suggestion of Facebook and Twitter..

This website is only for Warcraft 3 Modificators. And Ralle does not want to have billions and millions of Web hippies, drug addicts and more violent people + Flirting people. I don't like any of those social sites except this website, I respect Ralle and all of the staff...

Anyway, I don't really like this suggestion of Facebook and Twitter..

Web hippies are not that kind of problem. And those flirter are mostly bots and those are just a annoyance at most.
The main thing, in my opinion, are those people who do not distribute and just 'shit' all over the place.

I'm starting to like your words Frankster... and I agree.

Heh, yeah, everyone loves a Frankster in good and reasonable mood. <3

But again, on topic, I think we should really concentrate on the issues that we currently have instead of adding more nonsensical features and this all 'attion-whoring' bullcrap.

Level 10
When you go to forums, there're many images need to be loaded. So if we have a Quick-Login that has only a simple background and the spaces to let us fill in Password and Username then we can load faster :)
:< Actually I don't really know that you guys are understand what I said or not -.-
Since Ralle say that the subscription thing is Private so "take it out of your brain" :D

And for the first suggestion, what Remember Me option ? -.- Did you guys mean it's no need to click Log-out before quit my Internet Explorer so I don't need to repeat the things to do : Log-in then Log-out ????

And for the first suggestion, what Remember Me option ? -.- Did you guys mean it's no need to click Log-out before quit my Internet Explorer so I don't need to repeat the things to do : Log-in then Log-out ????

attachment.php

Attachments

• RememberMe.png
    RememberMe.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 146

Roland

R

Roland

When you go to forums, there're many images need to be loaded. So if we have a Quick-Login that has only a simple background and the spaces to let us fill in Password and Username then we can load faster :)
:< Actually I don't really know that you guys are understand what I said or not -.-
Since Ralle say that the subscription thing is Private so "take it out of your brain" :D

Xian, My amigo, It depends on the Internet speed or the Browser's speed/setting on Loading stuff like pages and images.

Thus, If you blocked a Image using Mozilla Firefox, then It's blocked.. You can Also Un-block it. [IF YOU ARE USING MOZILLA FIREFOX.]

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I don't block images at all. I just ignore it, but It also can be in Internet explorer and depends on the version tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.