• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My tonsils are in need of help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tonsils got big because of something i don't know(but probably because of iced tea, cold water and fried chickens?)
i searched over the net and found nothing,every site that i visited said to have an operation to scrap the tonsils,

my family don't really have money so i don't really know what to do and i must bear with these omgwtf tonsils,

anyone knows how do i cure these tonsils?
If i didn't put enough details , i would post some more details if you ask more.

Level 4
...you couldn't find information anywhere and you're asking on a Starcraft 2 site? Makes... sense...

Anyway, large tonsils are a bitch to deal with. I had a similar problem a while ago, got to an operation and got it fixed. I don't know any other way to deal with them...

Level 22
...you couldn't find information anywhere and you're asking on a Starcraft 2 site? Makes... sense......

It's not the first time someone asks it here. Hey you could make an advertisement too, - ill tonsils? Register at THW and find your best cure at HiveWorkshop!

Couldn't you at least go to see a doctor? It isn't supposed to be expensive just for a look by the doc? Haven't you tried drinking hot drinks to calm it down? THW is your solution ftw

Status
Not open for further replies.