• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My werewolf ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im making a map with my clannys and i have a problem about the metamorphosis ability for it. I call it full moon and it changes the werewolf into a wolf that runs on 4 legs but Whenever i click the ability, without using it, it will turn into a wolf already as soon as i got on the ability please help. I need help on how to just use it instead of it just going auto. And also when i use the Full Moon ability it doesnt even move the hero just stands there.

Level 19
^ is correct. The problem with the standing is into the Object Editor, you've messed up the Duration - Normal/Hero.

Duration - Hero refers to how much time the unit will need to transform from wolf to werewolf and from werewolf to wolf.
Duration - Normal refers to how much time the unit will stay into the transformed unit (eg. werewolf)

Status
Not open for further replies.