• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need a model for upcoming campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The model will be used for an assassin character. Not the slim small stealthy kind though , more chunky. something based of arthas, or demon hunter would be nice. The armor should be black and spiky. The hair should be silver, and if arthas the sword should not be frostmourne. Something based off of hellscream would be nice too. I know i'm asking for alot, but if someone could plz do this for me, i'll be eternally in their debt. Just so u know theres no pressure, and i have a plan b. sry for my grammar.:grin::grin::thumbs_up:

Level 7
do you have any screen shots of your map that you are going to use? people like to see how far you are on your map before they put in any time making a model. people like to know that the model they are making is actually going to be used in a map so they don't waste their time.

also did you try to search for any of these models in wc3campaigns.net or here? im sure theres something you could find. if not i may have a ninja model from black stan back when wc3sear.ch was still up... might work just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.