• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

need help on leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
hello i have maked the leaderboard triggers and on my way making the update leaderboard someone gave me a trigger i should put in on the conditions this trigger ((dying unit) belongs to an enemy of(owner of(killing unit))) equal to true the problem is not that the problem is that when i try to find dying unit i put it in then there is equal to true back instead of belong to an enemy and instead of owner of(killing unit there is value plz tell me what i gotta do plz.

Level 6
leaderboard.
Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled score
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Picked player) controller) Equal to User
((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
Then - Actions
Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
Else - Actions
Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)
leaderboard update.

Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
((Dying unit) belongs to an enemy of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
Actions
Set playerkills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (playerkills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to playerkills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Descending order

leavers.
Events
Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game
Player - Player 2 (Blue) leaves the game
Player - Player 3 (Teal) leaves the game
Player - Player 4 (Purple) leaves the game
Player - Player 5 (Yellow) leaves the game
Player - Player 6 (Orange) leaves the game
Player - Player 7 (Green) leaves the game
Player - Player 8 (Pink) leaves the game
Player - Player 9 (Gray) leaves the game
Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) leaves the game
Conditions
Actions
Leaderboard - Remove (Triggering player) from (Last created leaderboard)

that was it so hope you can help now and i pots my bounty triggers in the bounty one too

the triggers should hopefully make a leaderboard with all player names but it only make red names appear

Level 5
Im trying to understand whats going on here, its very jumbled and confusing.. I could help if i knew what hes trying to get at?

Also Emporer.. It's "Dammit" ;P

Level 6
hope you can help its me have a problem with my leaderboard in my map
it only shows one player and then emporor asked me to put up the triggers i did and he havent andswered yet what i should make different in them hope you can help me

Level 5
So you want it to show ALL the players? Thats easy! :D

• Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0)
There you go, im pretty sure thats what your looking for? And also thats exact script i really just made it in my editor and copied it.. So it should be really easy to copy! :D

EDIT*

I think i know what the problem is... Have you tested this map with other players before? NOT COMPUTERS!

Last edited:
Level 6
i can only make player group-pick every player in(all players) and do leaderboard -add (picked player) to (last created leaderboard) with label and then there is to strings i cant make them to (name of(name of (picked player)) there is all time a string2 back

Status
Not open for further replies.