• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Need help with importing JASS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok,i know this request isn't really reasonable,but i have no one to turn to except the Hive community.

As i said before,i am,probably,the worst jasser ever.Not that i cant do scripts,i cant even import them properly...

I need someone with average experience of jass to import a couple of spells from a spellpack in my map.I tried to do this the whole morning today,but i just kept getting errors and couldn't run the map.I checked for errors that newbs at jass commonly make - like not copying the whole scripts etc. but it seems clean.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Level 12
Well,its simple.I've downloaded a spellpack made by Hanky.I imported all the spells,buffs,scripts,triggers and units,and i have used the newgen by vexorian as required,but i simply get an error every single time i try to run the map.

I cant really say what vjass is by the way.Sorry.

Last edited:
Level 12
*bump*

Ive been trying to import the spells,but i still can't do it.Again,if there's anyone who can import them for me,i'd be very thankful.

Level 12
Well,i would send the maps to whoever wants to help,and my map is still a WIP.And i hope you understand why i don't want to upload it for everyone to download.

Level 11
  1. What are you trying to import? Link.
  2. Why are you so skiddish about posting a map? Do you really think people have nothing better to do than rip you off? And if so, wouldn't posting the map here provide a point of reference for "you stole my map"?
  3. There is no 3.

Level 12
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/984/

I'm not paranoid,nor am i afraid that anyone will steal it...After all,its only halfway done,and a stealer would hardly bother to finish the rest.It's just that i don't like releasing the map for everyone to view it before the alpha is done.But i guess ill attach it here anyways.

My bet would be that something trivial is causing me problems,although i used NewGen like required,and i copied all the spells,buffs,dummies,triggers etc like Hanky said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.