• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need some adivce on Diablo2..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I think im gonna start playing again. Any ideas on which char i should choose? I'm tottaly confused. I already beat the game with a pally so im wondering what should i pick next? Thnx

(click the link in my sig :D)

Level 9
I like necromancers myself, so try that...
and, seriously, i dont click links with "I Want Your Soul" in them....

Level 9
Seems, like you were the one who clicked it.. Since i got my first soul when u responded..

Thnx for the advice, i too was thinking a necromancer.. Appreciated

Level 22
u b*tch, give my soul back -.- i was 4th xD anyway, necro, assa and druid r certenley the 3 coolest and less boring, but also the hardest to finish the game with. i had like 5 lvl 99 characters and i was the best 8) i havent played since 3 years though, wc3 is more fun. but ehm, necro is coolest, hes better now to i heard

Level 13
Well, my personal favourite is the Amazon, though is you have LoD the Assassin is pretty cool too. Other than that, Sorceress and Barbarian (and those are probably the two best right there maybe?)

Level 5
I used to have pally but I personally like druids

(ps, never turn your volume all the way up and make your druid say "run away!" when your cousin is on the phone right next to you...unless you want to him to flip you the bird and throw you off your chair...)

Level 12
I rememeber the good old diablo days when paladin and sorceress were super weak, iron maiden caused the blood golem to heal itself from taken damage, fist of the heavens dealed no lightning damage, lightning mastery reduced mana cost, mana shield absobation didn't increase with level, all paladin players seemed to thought that concenteration was the best aura to use, zeal hit 22 targets at level 20, jab and whirlwind didn't suffer from weapon speed, unique and set items were whothless and duriel killed my first character 30+ times.

Level 9
Everyone thnx for the help.. Really appreciated.

I've decided to alternate bewteen a fire/ice sorceress and a necro..

by the way, HAHA RAMZA!

Status
Not open for further replies.