• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need voice acting for cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cinematic isn't done yet, so naturally I can't say all the roles and lines, but I need voice actors to get started sooner rather than later. If you're willing to do voice acting for my cinematic, just PM me and I will give you more information.

Heres a few of the roles (not all of them):
Narrator (Major) (Being done!)
Villager (Minor) (being done)
Two Guards (Medium)
King (?)
Villager Kid (Minor)
Bandit(s?) (Medium)
Sheep
Wise man (being done)
Kings assistint
Wizzard

It’s for the cinematic contest. I will give rep, and obviously credits.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes, the thread is still alive. Thread updated.

I can try Bandit(s) and Narrator (not sure about narrator). But I can't start untill next week (thuesday). I gotta do voice acting for my own cinematic aswell (I'm in the contest to lulz).
The narrator is being done, but I'll PM you some bandit lines when I get time.

@ElectricSaiyan: I don't care how the guards sound really, king needs to sound kinda old and cross, villager kid just has to sound really young, sheep needs to sound like a sheep (probably needs editting in some program) kings assistin needs to sound snide, wizzard needs to sound like the troll wich doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.