• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Neutral Creeps suddenly stopped showing on minimap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
While working on my map, I noticed in one of the test runs that the neutral camps, which I'd had working for a while now, stopped showing up. The creeps still spawned, but they appeared to no longer belong to Neutral Hostile, as their names were no longer in red, and they didn't show up on the minimap.

I can't figure this out because I made no changes to anything relevant to them. I double checked everything I could think of, nothing. The functions to spawn the units still specify Neutral Hostile as the owner, all the options for showing creeps on the minimap are still on. It seems like it just doesn't want to spawn them for Neutral Hostile anymore.

EDIT: It fixed itself... But I would appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this for me. The only thing I did was place a neutral hostile unit in the editor, which showed on the minimap in the editor, thinking maybe I should check in game, but I changed my mind, deleted the unit and saved the map. Then it just started working again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.