• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New AVP Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Yea that movie was bad. The predator doesn't look so tough.
For the sequel, i hope they make it, cos i wanna see what a praetorian look like.
The little Alien that born from Predator.

Level 12
alexis_axel said:
i wanna see what a praetorian look like.
The little Alien that born from Predator.
Every played the AVP games? The praetorians looks like smaller queens.
The chestbuster from the predator isn't a praetorian. It's a predalien.

To be honest I hated the movie. I want to see aliens being masacred by predators and shot to pieces by humans like in the books.

Level 3
Daminon said:
Every played the AVP games? The praetorians looks like smaller queens.
The chestbuster from the predator isn't a praetorian. It's a predalien.

To be honest I hated the movie. I want to see aliens being masacred by predators and shot to pieces by humans like in the books.
Never played 'em. Ah that's i wanna see, the predalien.
My friend saidto me that little creature that born from hybrid alien and predator are named praetorian.
I don't really know what they called. but i would to like see it, what the adult one look like.

I also disappointed the movie. The predators are too stupid.

Level 9
what annoyed me the most with this movie was the Predator and the simple common absolutely untrained and unprepared HUMAN to ally themselves

relationship between Preds and humans were always based in They command, we worship them. i didnt like that change

i was hoping the Preds killed everyone and then only one last human survived to tell the history, with a alien inside. that would give a good sequel

Level 5
I hope AVP2 is based entirely in the Predators' home planet. Just imagine "Predaland" under aliens' (predaliens') siege.

And without any foolish human/pred alliance. That's what I most hated in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.