• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Map Released Tomorrow!!!! (Beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
My new map is going to be released tomorrow after 2 month of hard work :D (It's a beta test)

Maps Name: The Legacy of The Orcs (TLOTO)
If you know the map ''Dark Line Age Owen'' you will find this map pretty similar, its a map with attachments points on units (lots of people finds it cool with attachments), and you can explore the Barrens, the new kingdom Orgrimmar, the Zul'abar isles and the Tauren villages. You can also visit Small Goblin cities, such as Rachet (The Goblin city is next to Orgrimmar in World of Warcraft, so this actually excists :D )
It's a survival map where you start with a ordinary orc (grunt) and you get sended out in the lands of Barrens to explore the Orcs new homeland. You have to survive in the wilderness where you have to gather resources to stay alive.

Level 6
Sorry, my map is going to be released in a couple of days more, because i have a huge project at school and i have to focus on my homework more than my map (ofcourse :? )
It's going to be in the weekend for it's release,
btw, I make a special map so people can go in my map and learn the triggers (if they want things like attachment points etc. etc.)
:arrow:
Hope you understand :?

Status
Not open for further replies.