• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Non-WC3 Modeller Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
well try looking through this places model gallery... if you see something you like, link it here, and ask someone to convert it to ur required filetype :p, although you may need the textures also... since alot of the models use wc3 textures

ALSO you should mention more about ur project, eventhough it isnt wc3, if its epic enough someone will likely help ya...

Level 3
well try looking through this places model gallery... if you see something you like, link it here, and ask someone to convert it to ur required filetype :p, although you may need the textures also... since alot of the models use wc3 textures

ALSO you should mention more about ur project, eventhough it isnt wc3, if its epic enough someone will likely help ya...

Thank you for the reply Bloody.
-My project is a M2TW: Kingoms mod that is based off of Tolkien's book 'The Silmarillion'.
-My mod will entail the Second Age of Middle-Earth.
-At the moment i have only one mediocre modeler doing simple soldiers but i will need someone who is able to do more difficult models.
-Factions will include : Arnor, Angmar, Gondor (Anarion controlled), Gondor (Isildur controlled), Mordor, Haradrim, Easterlings, Eastern Elves, Western Elves, and Goblins. More may be added and some may be removed and mixed with another faction.

First don't abuse color codes, really it's annoying.

Second, in order for you to atleast get someone interested you must post pictures and information of your mod, you should also name who are working on it and purpose. You should also prove that the mod will actually be taken seriously; no one models for a I-wanna-be mod.

Third, are you sure there's support for making M2TW models using any 3D software? you should check that out and find information concerning exporters and model s`pecifications.

Level 3
First don't abuse color codes, really it's annoying.

Second, in order for you to atleast get someone interested you must post pictures and information of your mod, you should also name who are working on it and purpose. You should also prove that the mod will actually be taken seriously; no one models for a I-wanna-be mod.

Third, are you sure there's support for making M2TW models using any 3D software? you should check that out and find information concerning exporters and model s`pecifications.

@ First: Ok? I'm sorry to have annoyed you. :hohum:
@ Second: Thanks for posting ideas. I will get on adding screenshots/pics to post.
@ Third: Yes, but you'd have to convert the .cas files that the models are currently in to edit them, and convert any new models to .cas as well.

And this is my current team at the moment
- name - position - specification - Contact Info

- David - Modeler - Basic Soldiers - [MSN][email protected]

- Nick - Scripter/Map Editor - None - [MSN][email protected]

- Empty - Modeler - Advanced Units - Empty

- Alex - Scripter - Stuff Nick Doesnt know - [MSN][email protected]

CURRENT TESTERS
Thomas11 - [email protected]
Dark Death - [MSN][email protected]

Last edited:
Level 3
Haha. First, i was warned about 48 hour bumping. So i really shouldnt deserve that rep... Second, i'd need Elven soldier model (with sword attachment and another with bow attachment.). Orcs with the same attachments. A Troll. And a Rohirrim model (one with sword, one with bow, one with horse.) I will probably get the Rohirrim models from BFME2 and same with troll... its just the soldiers models from bfme2 arent what i'm looking for.

This is the forum i recently made... nothing on there atm, but it'd be great if some people signed up ^^. Going to do regular updates on forum once alpha testing is open.

M2TW Mod : The Second Age

Status
Not open for further replies.