• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Not go back to normal form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hive people o/

A question that I'd really like to get solved: I have a hero that has the Druid of the Talon alternate form as model, and it has an ability based off Locust Swarm. Sy, you see, when he finishes the spell, he gets back to his elf form.

Is there a way to prevent this? Triggers? JASS? Hacking...? xD

Thanks in advance!
Hossomi-sama

Level 3
wait, why is he changing into his elf form in the first place? Locust swarm doesn't change your hero, it just has him release a certain unit that attacks nearby enemies...

The ability DO change the unit to its alternate form. Pay attention. The Crypt Lord has an alternate animation in which he moves his wings.

By the way, thanks for the suggestion graystuff. I'll do it that way ^^
(Although I'm really lazy to do so xDD )

EDIT: I did so and it worked perfectly.
This topic can be marked as solved o.o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.