• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ORPG Terrains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Some WIP's from my upcoming Final Fantasy: The Adventure Awaits ORPG

Attachments

• Mullonde1.jpg
    Mullonde1.jpg
    966.7 KB · Views: 271
  • MountainYo.jpg
    MountainYo.jpg
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 182
  • WarPort.jpg
    WarPort.jpg
    696.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Last.jpg
    Last.jpg
    733 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Level 18
i get the feeling that its going to be a good RPG :D

i hope it has an RPG camera, to expierence the gameplay of the actual final fantasy games.

one thing you should change is the weather effects. MOST of them are UGLY. the only good weather effects are snow and rain. everything else is trash.

Level 17
Yes, I hopefully will be using a 3rd person camera system.

The desert is supposed to have wind but it seems to be broken for this map. I have no idea why.

Level 8
Bold use of color when it comes to the fogs :thumbs_up:

Decent use of doodads and unit models to flesh out the town/village :thumbs_up:

Mountain (5th image) is excellent and well balanced as it stands, fog and doodad and terrain texture use all work together. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Dump the fog/wind in the Desert

over all these are all pretty darn good. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.