• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pandaria RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've been working on this Role Playing Game/Map for wc3 for like, a couple weeks. But its coming out well so far. It is sort of like Diablo 2, in that it has 3-5 acts and it actually has a storyline. First of all, you play as a Pandaren, and you choose a class. You start off in a small Pandaren town where you can heal your wounds, get drunk a the tavern, buy gear and get rewards for quests. Once you leave the town there will be many different areas for you to explore per Act. (I'm still wondering I can transfer Items and or saved heros from map to map (act to act) making the acts alot bigger) If so I will have 3-5 Maps/Acts for this RPG. (unless I can make one map big enough to fit all 3-5... I'm using the biggest template in WE and its hardly big enough for one act.
The Hero Classes are as follows
-Warrior (basic tank with damaging, and hp regenerating spells)
-Mage (basic damage dealer, low health and lots of AOE)
-BeastTamer (main summoner)
-Necromancer (secondary summoner with -hp regen spells)
-Juggernaut (advanced tank with massive damage but very slow attack/movement speed)
-Divine Crusader (I'm still wondering if I should use this. A secondary healer and tank with some damage and stun skills)
-Monk (Main healer)

Thats all for now. I have to get back to work and I will update this when I get more done. Much love from Pandaria :infl_thumbs_up:
*BTW check out my Panda'sVideoGameMaulWars in the resource!http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/3704/

Last edited:
Level 4
I like the idea Panda, this is defenitly going on my list of things too watch for in the future. I wish you the best of luck and if you need any ideas or suggestions just send me a pm or whatever. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.