• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Partner/Team Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Edit: Also willing to join projects or teams.

I have been working on maps ever since the beginning on Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, however I've never been able to release any maps due to my lack of ability in all fields of a map, but also because it's fun to work with other people so that a checks and balance system works out.

Currently, I have several project ideas that can be expanded upon if I can recruit some friends to work on one or the other.

There is a Custom Melee called, War of the Crusaders, which is naval-based warfare and maybe some twist and other interesting mechanics that could be implemented.

There is also a unnamed Hero Siege project that I'm working on that will just be fun because you get to make custom heroes and abilities and kill mobs of creeps. The story of the actual quest isn't concrete yet, so it could be expanded upon.

If you're interested, please send me a private message or just comment on this thread.

Last edited:
Level 6
Edit: Also willing to join projects or teams.

I have been working on maps ever since the beginning on Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, however I've never been able to release any maps due to my lack of ability in all fields of a map, but also because it's fun to work with other people so that a checks and balance system works out.

Currently, I have several project ideas that can be expanded upon if I can recruit some friends to work on one or the other.

There is a Custom Melee called, War of the Crusaders, which is naval-based warfare and maybe some twist and other interesting mechanics that could be implemented.

There is also a unnamed Hero Siege project that I'm working on that will just be fun because you get to make custom heroes and abilities and kill mobs of creeps. The story of the actual quest isn't concrete yet, so it could be expanded upon.

If you're interested, please send me a private message or just comment on this thread.

War of the crusaders sounds interesting. What other map ideas do you have? In what fields of modding are you best at and/or have experience in?( Example:Terrain, Triggers, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.