• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Penguin Hero Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,
I desperately need a penguin hero that has a maul, cape (optional), skull cap, and a shield attached to his arm. He also needs an attack animation similar to the paladin's attack 2. Please use default warcraft skins, becuase my map is already too big :p.

Thanks to anybody who's willing to give it a shot.

The map has several different game types including capture the flag, territories, basic AoS, so on and so forth. This means the model needs to have proper attachment points.

Last edited:
Level 2
Has anybody started one yet? My map is almost done, so you'll get to see it soon. If nobody can make the model can anybody give me a link to a good ice hero model?

Status
Not open for further replies.