• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Permanent Immolation (stackable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Here:

Stackable PI, add effects and change damage as you want.

To import this, you must use global values Hash, unit and g.
Type in "r = 100.00" instead of 100.00 your number of stacking damage.

Attachments

• Stackable PI.w3x
    17.3 KB · Views: 98
Thanks will test once i get home. :)

edit:
It works! :D
will also add you to the credits here. :)

questions:
do i need to change this for the area effect? set udg_g = GetUnitsInRangeOfLocAll(300.00, p)
and how can I change how often it happens? by changing 1? call TimerStart (t, 1, true, function SPIdamage)
And, can i use the same variables for another skill like that? by copying the trigger then replacing the ability's raw code there (also perma immolation)

Last edited:
Level 7
will also add you to the credits here. :)
thanks

do i need to change this for the area effect? set udg_g = GetUnitsInRangeOfLocAll(300.00, p)
yes, change 300 to your area

and how can I change how often it happens? by changing 1? call TimerStart (t, 1, true, function SPIdamage)
yes, change 1 to your periodic time

by copying the trigger then replacing the ability's raw code there (also perma immolation)

You can change rawcode here:

function SPIcheck takes nothing returns boolean
return ( GetUnitAbilityLevelSwapped('A001', GetFilterUnit()) == 1 )
endfunction

"A001" into your rawcode.

If you want to create many abilities in one map, at least remove that in other triggers:

set udg_Hash = InitHashtable()

Hashtables must initialize only one time, unless map can has critical problems (not very often and not in each game, but can).

And, of course, names of functions in other triggers must be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.