• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] "A Reconsidered Journey" The day after Andorias' dream or rather nightmare, he immediat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"A Reconsidered Journey"

The day after Andorias' dream or rather nightmare, he immediately packed everything including the artifacts and headed to the docks.

-------------------------------------------------
Andorias Valorfist: Greetings admiral, I've heard that you are heading east to our newly established outpost on the coasts of Radaghan.
Admiral: Aye commander, they've demanded troops to secure the surrounding regions of the outpost in the name of Falmir.
Andorias: Then I too shall be sailing with you, there is business in that continent that requires my attention.
Admiral: Always at your service commander, though the kingdom is currently sending troops to the Haedorin Outpost, greenskin activity has been detected there and my ship's sail is delayed because of that.
Andorias: No matter, I will wait here then. And your name, admiral?
Admiral: Ah pardon me for forgetting that, name's Smithers.
-------------------------------------------------

Thus Andorias awaits the sail.

Also, this admiral guy is not the same as the one in the cinematic.

Attachments

• 58523.jpg
    58523.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.