• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] Identity revealed! Evillizard and the female emo have finally decided to show the world t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Identity revealed!
Evillizard and the female emo have finally decided to show the world the emo girl's identity. Her real name is "Raven", changed from the name "Ava". This picture was taken in mid-lordaeron, while Evillizard was on his way to meet with Trolman's armies. As the peon-reporter asked Evillizard
"What do your masterplan do?"
His only reply was
"Your mom"

Attachments

• 23519.jpg
    23519.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 41
Level 23
If I hadnt been a neutral peace-loving guy, I would get you both enslaved for eternity in Trolman's dungeons. However I think that I will send you to the homeworld of the Legion - you will destroy it.
But I will not, and I repeat, not let you go to the Old Gods!

Status
Not open for further replies.