• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Player selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I am making a map and all players must be playable, and at the start of the game, a table should appear. I only know how to play with player 1, I do not know how to make all players playable.

Example:
1.Horde
2.Grimhorn Tribe
3.Ogre Maulers
4.Qiraji
5.Silithids

And I want all these players to be playable. And I do not want the other players to replace player 1. If I choose player 2, I become player 2, not 1. Example: the Horde should exist as player 1, and I should be the Grimhorn Tribe if I click Grimhorn Tribe.

Level 17
I think he want it like this:
when entering game:
Host -
rysnt11 (red) (team 1) (100%)
Players -
Bugz (blue) (team 2) (100%)
Player NPC
Random guy (teal) (team 3) (100%)

Then, when the game start, in the player choosing area, i picked the second hero (blue team colored one), and so, i be player number 2

Then bugz picked the fourth hero (purple team colored one) and so, he became player number 4

Then the random guy picked the twelveth hero (gray team colored one) and so, he became player number 12

The one that he want to achieve is the player numbering

Level 12
That explanation is sort of what I want. But I did not mention about selecting hero, I just mentioned a table like this:

l==============l
l [ Horde ] l
l [ Grimhorn Tribe ] l
l [ Ogre Maulers ] l
l [ Qiraji ] l
l [ Silithids ] l
===============

And player can choose by clicking it. If the player clicks Qiraji he will become player 4, not player 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.