• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Post your ideas. Maybe your lucky [Models]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Sometimes when im borred, I want to model something for Warcraft. Something simpel and easy,
but still usefull. I mean doodads like a barrel, a marketstand, a gate or something else.

But I dont got any ideas what to model. So Im requesting you guys to
come with ideas. It can be something you need for a map,
that also can be usefull for other people.

Some of the ideas you come with, will I put on a list if they seems interresting for me.
Any other modellers are more than welcome to make some of the models on the list if they want to.

Its not sure I do the model, even if its on the list, but you can be lucky that im borred;)

This is what I dont want people to request
• No Heigh poly models
• No custom textures
• No units
• No animation (only if its simple like a door that is opening)
• No attachment
• No missle
• No Special Effect

So guys come up with ideas, that can be usefull for you and the WC3 community.

Finished Models
Name: Spinning Blade
Download: Projectile - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
models_6653_screenshot.jpg

Unfinished Models
Cape Attachment
Bobs and Enclave Effect http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/bos-enclave-attachables-119316/
Villager Women (add attachment ponits, remove elf ears, fix death and attack animation)
UFO

Last edited:
Can you create a cape attachment? I have searched the models index and there aren't any capes so far, so yours would be the first one here. It would also be really useful for anyone who wanted to make and rpg. It shouldn't have any animations, so it should be easy to make. If you need an idea of where to start, try to base it off the capes in WoW.

Could you make an edible plants model package for farming games / decorating fields / items? Cabbages, raddishes, blueberry bushes, onions, watermellons, potatoes, tomatoes, fruit trees, various herbs, etc. are a few examples that have not already been done yet. I would use your models in my games if you do make them. Please include them in different stages too, Seedling, Young plant, flowering-plant, fruiting-plant, and also the final product (for example the tomato from the tomato plant). :D

Level 11
Could you make an edible plants model package for farming games / decorating fields / items? Cabbages, raddishes, blueberry bushes, onions, watermellons, potatoes, tomatoes, fruit trees, various herbs, etc. are a few examples that have not already been done yet. I would use your models in my games if you do make them. Please include them in different stages too, Seedling, Young plant, flowering-plant, fruiting-plant, and also the final product (for example the tomato from the tomato plant). :D

I saw this on wc3c, which might be exactly what you need there :) When I read this I thought the model was rows of crops, but actually they are just individual fruits and vegetables (and an apple tree)

Level 9
Can you create a cape attachment? I have searched the models index and there aren't any capes so far, so yours would be the first one here. It would also be really useful for anyone who wanted to make and rpg. It shouldn't have any animations, so it should be easy to make. If you need an idea of where to start, try to base it off the capes in WoW.

Forgot to wrote I hate doing attachment, but since I didnt wrote it I will put in on my list. Remember its not 100% sure I will do all the models on the list, and its only when im borred. But it should be easy to take jainas cape and modify it. But im wondering how good it would look. I think the legs will run through the cape.

a shredder blade from the goblin shredder that spins and can be used as projectile.
Sorry dont know how it looks. Please post a picture

I heard that you hate to do attachments, but I would be so f*cking pleased if you did it on this model: Woman Villager. I really need it and no1 has answered on my request :( I just need attachments to right and left arm.

Maybe you can fix it so it looks a bit more like Hermione Granger in Harry Potter, like remove its elfs ears and change clothes and maybe attack animation? I don't know how much you wanna do for me ;)

And can you also fix its death animation? It dies like a man.

But the attachment and death animation is the most important!

Pllz help me! Rep ofc if you help me!

Sadly I cant skin

Thx anyway ;)

Edit: I had now time to test it in my map and that model can't have attachments! When I give it something to hold in right and left hand, it just have the thing over its head! It's isn't anything in the Object Editor, many more units got the same. The previous one had it at least in the hand regions, but it didn't follow the hand when the unit attacked. Please, can you check its attachments? I would be so greatful! This one looks much better than the one I've got!

Last edited:
Level 7
model

Do you make hero models? or just particles and effects i question?

oh wait i just read you don't do effects.... WHY!
sooo do you do edits?
like a small edit of a hero?

here i was wondering if you could do this simple model, heres a picture.
ufo.gif

Could you make this ufo alien unit with basic animations?
i just need a stand animation where it spins, death and dissipate and an abduction animation like on this picture.
ufo008.gif

I really need this model for my map, and i promise to give credits and reputation.

Last edited:
Level 9
The suppose was I only want to do doodads. But in speciel cases I can
do an exception. The ufo looks lige an interresting challenges.

I dont do speciel effect because, I nearly dont know how to do.

EDIT:
======================================================

The Goblin Shredder weapon is now updated with new animation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.