• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problems with Wc3 B-net freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Problems with Wc3 B-net getting stuck all the time. Shoortly after I enter batlle-net the whole wc3 program freeze and I have to use ctrl+alt+delete to close it down. Sometimes even have to reboot (as I can't see anything besides the frozen wc3 screen)

The problem appeared shortly after the No-CD patch (If I remember right)

Any Ideas :confused:

Level 35
What Anti-Virus software are you using?
Maybe try defragmenting Warcraft 3 files? Or just reinstall the whole game.

The antivirus have no effect on it (uses CA-Antivirus) as I had that program the whole time (where there wasnt any problems)

I might try to reinstal it, but if it is a patch that is the trouble it would be pointless. So tried asking in here to found out if others have had the same problem.

Thanks for the tips though

Status
Not open for further replies.