• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
We are actively working on it, no worries.
The way things are now we split the project into two parts (separate DLLs) - warsoc and Reinvented Craft Natives Core (all other non-network related natives, required to use warsoc). Mindy is mostly working on WarSoc while I'm doing some other natives in RCNCore.
As for progress report...well WarSoc, the DLL, should be complete, but we faced some problems while testing so the wrappers and everything that should be done in Jass is still WIP. MindWorX can probably give more info on this.
There should be a release soon enough with some exciting new features. ;)

Level 25
I haven't talked to you (MindWorX) in a while now so I don't really know what to expect what is done so far of WarSoc. Perhaps you can enlighten me how things are going, what's new, how much is left, how long you think it'll take for you to be done, etc.
~Craka_J

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
I can tell you the following is going to be released soon
MouseAPI has a new addition, you can now detect when a button is clicked, pressed and relesed.
There's a new BitAPI, that allows bitwise operations on numbers.
SQLite support, which is like a GameCache, just more advanced.
KeyboardAPI, with Forcing keypresses, blocking keys and detecting keypresses.
And some misc things, like triggergroup's, a string replace native, for less string leakage, and some more indepth things, like parameter support, which is mainly added for the WarSoc part.

Level 25
Oh, sounds cool! Forgot if you've answered this but since the server will be hosted at another location than where the players are, will this make the response of keys being pressed and so on delayed and all that?
~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.