• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Quest: Dreadful Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've played this on Battle.net before and I liked it. So why not contribute?
Its basic quest stuff but i like the idea=
You come across a dead ghoul tightly holding onto a letter to the rouge DK warning him of your (the players) presence here and that he must escape immeditatly at one of the 5 northern ports (need to add ports to the map). then one of the DK's minions steals the note and brings it to him (cinematic) and you must sink the death knights boat before he reaches it or hunters lose! tell me what you think.

Level 18
It's a good idea for a quest. I'm not sure that it would work in AtD in its present form though. Quests in this game are meant to serve as alternative ways to gain gold and experience. This quest would result in the game ending if it is not completed and that is not the way I would like the quest system to work.

However, if you would like to rework it into more of a item, gold, mercenary, or XP reward quest then I will be happy to consider adding it into the game. Thanks for your help Orc!

Level 4
Rework: the message says because of the hunters presence there are undead reinforcements being sent,the goal is to kill all the undead warriors before the dk can prevent you from doing that by reaching there first and fighting the hunters off. the ghoul cinematic will stay. and the undead will arrive at each port simeltainiously, this is a quest for when the hunters r high lvl, and u gain xp from winning it, but the loot is dropped from the undead captain thing that iwll come last like in the barrens campaign when u help cairne kill centaur. u can also have the ranged heros sink the ships before they land and while they are dropping the undead off.
it can work like this
port 1= skeletons and ghouls
port 2=ghouls and ranged skeletons
port 3=Skeleton mix and some aboms
port 4=necromancers
port 5=necros and aboms then a large skeleton (use the custom skeleton blademaster model if u can) captain warlord umabobber that drops all the good loot on death
also add some random loot drop on the oother ports

Level 4
KK, close this plz?
PS: I shit out better ideas in the toilet, if u make other games as well hire me as your terrainer and or storywriter PWEEEEZ!
I'd love to work with you and actually... I'm making a campaign (its on hold now) care to join me? (i have no team yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.