• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Question: MdlVis, new Graphics Problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys,
I need some help here since I got a new graphic-card my Mdlvis stopped working properly, it's lagging so much and if I rotate the model while holding ALT and using my Left Mouse Button the Animation freezes (still plays the animation but the model doesn't move).

And somehow it stopped using my "commands" properly while I try to rotate model parts it moves 'em kinda in the wrong direction prolly caused by the laggs, which worked well before.

So anyone got an Idea how I can fix that?

Edit: it also "laggs" well actually I would like to call it more a freeze when I hold the left mouse button and move the mouse while the animation plays, so it makes animating pretty hard right now hope someone knows how to solve that.

Edit²: If this might help, I switched from ATI to NVIDIA dunno which ATI was in first but I got now an : Asus GeForce GTX 750 2048MB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.