• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Questions about Draenei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I have a question, want to know:
- I'm trying to use Draenei building by SinisterX. Which birth (orc or human birth mesh) can I use for Draenei building? If orc birth mesh, I'll ask for somebody.
- Does Draenei (not the Lost One or Borken) have some flying units? If it's true, what is the name of that creature?
- Does Draenei use ships? If it's true, does Draenei use Boats, or Flying Ships, or both?

Level 8
-> http://www.wowwiki.com/Draenei

On the buildings, please elaborate your problem.

Thanks for this link. Now I know Draenei doesn't have ships and fly creatures.

About buildings, by using Draenei pack by SinisterX, I saw those models don't have birth animations (Someone had, but same as stand animations), so I don't know how Draenei building birth.
Someone told Draenei used pink-purple crystal floating on pathing. But The Lost Ones' Building can use Orc Birth Animations.

Level 8
Their magic? How do they create? I never see them in Wow how the Naaru builded by magic.

Last edited:
Level 16
201876-albums4352-picture46664.jpg

apparently Blizzard copied humans as Draenei references

Level 31
:( . That's bad.
Who can help me make draenei birth animation?

I may not be an expert in making birth animations, but I have some tips that may help you.

In Warcraft 3, there are two ways to create birth animations for buildings:

1. Open the model in a Warcraft 3 modelling program and create/add the animation yourself.
2. Replace a building birth animation that already exists in Warcraft 3 with a custom animation. In addition, you may have to create some triggers to make this fully work.

Since you are looking for someone to create a birth animation, I'm guessing that the first choice would not be recommended.

How to create birth animations for buildings then? Check out: Northrend Undead Building Birth. In this thread, it will show you the triggers you need to follow to create a custom birth animation for a particular building. It also allows you to download a custom birth animation based on the Undead Birth Building Animation.

There are, of course, other custom birth animations to choose from. One of them is the Arcane Building Animation. This may suit the type of birth animation for your Naaru race.

In either case, both birth animation models require you to replace the Undead Birth Animation model.

Status
Not open for further replies.