• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Quillboar UI and Briar Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Good morning, extremely talented model and texture artists of The Hive. I implore your aid on this cloudy summer's morn. lol. I require a Quillboar UI constructed for WCIII. I would imagine that it would contain fair amounts of wood and a good deal of briar vines. If any of you talented artists are thinking a lot bigger and/or better than that, then by all means, go nuts with your creativity. There's really no ultimate deadline or anything that I require this by, so y'all can take your time (not that you need my permission. lol).

I am also in need of briar vine models that are intended to be used as buildings. As such, they will require proper birth and death animations and the like. I'll need one to be a single briar vine that's curled like your typical briar vine would (more or less like a briarthorn - don't get me wrong; I'm not asking for a WoW Briarthorn model!), and one that's a cluster of briars together (maybe on a hill?). If someone might also be able to put a briar cluster around the Entangling Roots model that can be found in the MPQ, that would be *super* amazing! :D

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread, and if any of you are a high enough level to accept this quest which I have laid before you, then I ask of you, please donate a small fraction of your precious time to lend unto me some of your commodi-- I mean, artistic talent (I kid - lol <3).

Oh, and some kind of Quillboar hut would be incredible as well! Something styled like the ones in The Barrens (again, not asking for a WoW rip. I understand that that's not cool. I agree with this philosophy).

Thanks a lot, Talented. I understand that I'm asking for a lot by default by requesting a UI, and that this is something of a high level quest. May Hogger have your haggard back, for any who take up this task shall most certainly be due to have back having having been had. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.