• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ralle's Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
hmmm, american time... um, gosh, that is hard. Late for europe is mid day for you. How does friday at 2pm eastern US sound? Or would 4pm EUST be better? Send me a PM with a good time for you and I will consider it in terms of how late I would have to stay up.

Level 21
add

40k_ralle89
40k_malufa
40k_gst_nemisis

one of us will see u and we will sort u out! (if u havent already)

just keep playing and u will see one of us ever with ur american time zone, however remember to visit the forums alot. i personally have gone off WC3 for a bit coz my pc was totaly wiped and i have to buy a new copy i think, but i am still active in the clan because i am on the forums alot. so be active and u will make freinds and have a great time!

Level 14
Well today is friday and since you have not posted I am guessing you either changed your mind about joining or you did not read any of what I said. Let us know which it is, if it is the later we could easily set up a different time schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.