• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Random Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok, so I'm an average map maker, but I'm still learning my way around the world editor with more complicated things...
Now some things I ask for help with may be really noobish, but I hope that most of my questions are meant to be above my head at the level I'm at.
Anyway, If you guys could help answer my questions, easy or hard, that would be great! :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 4
So, First question.
If you've played BFME then you know what I'm talking about here.
I want to make it so that when a hero dies the little gray picture thing in the corner is removed instead of just having it stay there.
I've already tried:
Events: A unit dies
Conditions: Triggering unit is equal to reviable hero
Actions: Remove triggering unit from the game

Status
Not open for further replies.