• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Real-Life 4, Metropolis City (New Map) - Help Suggestion

How do you like the pictures so far? Rate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey people, I need your help and suggestions! I'm making this real-life map (noob map) that could let you do anything in a city. I'm going to make it like Grand Theft Auto + The Sims into one game. Well, there is already a map like that called LOAP and Real Life v1.1 and i admire them. But then i'm getting tired of waiting for the new versions, so I made my own. The things I really need help on is the activities in the game that you could do for fun or some kind of purpose and job list that you can get! Help me out!

Here are some pictures that I have done.
d350.jpg

c18c.jpg

8e5b.jpg

3dbb.jpg

14c3.jpg

e921.jpg

db89.jpg

8217.jpg

19f3.jpg

7530.jpg

53a6.jpg

You can check out the same screenshots of the game here.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lanceloter89/my_photos (Check back for new screenshot updates)

If you want to contact me personally to give me suggestions, comments, or telling me that my map sucks, then you find me at AdVaNcE_WaRs@lordaron (US West)[/img]

Level 3
Whoa! The screenies are very cool. I have no time to make a job list. But i find every kind of gambling and such funny in these kind of maps. And jobs should include some work with other player characters too, it's boring to do some regular tasks alone in some smelly kitchen or sumtin. I'm really waiting for this map.

Level 3
Let me tell you a little bit of the feature of this map that it have.

Real-Life 4, Metropolis City
-New City to explore
-New environment and city design
-Custom Creation Character Dialog
-Firearms with the new reload and ammo ability
-Role Play Talk System
-New job system
-When getting a job, you must meet the requirement for Strength, Charm, and Knowledge to get that job
-Some jobs require or can have 2 people to work
-Fewer Custom Models
-More parking lots
-New Bank System
-Added ATM and Credit Cards
-Difficulty has been raised! (Hard game)
-After creating a character, you can set up your character stats
-New dying system
-New Crossroads to make the city more safer
-New Save/Load System
-New Dialog Features
-Added a new tutorial dialog or instruction dialog to give new players the knowledge of playing
-Added more then 12 abilities into one character
-Added the emote, pet, and action ability
-A new way to get Strength, Charm, and Knowledge
-Character Needs has been added
-Character Needs contain Hunger, Energy, Hygiene, and Bladder (Look at screenshots for a bit of info)
-Added a toilet (Obviously, this decreases your bladder meter)
-Added a currect date info in the game
-Special Events will occur on specific days (Example: Day 24, Wednesday, Winter = Chrismas Day)
-New Driving System which let you street race
-Metropolis City has been divided into 2 sections, the uphill city and the downhill city which will make transportation longer
-Added Leaderboard and Multiboard (Look at screenshots for more information)
-Cars now have fuel gas (You can't drive without fuel so you have to go to the gas station alot)
-New I.D. Cards from Metropolis City (Real-Life 4), Loapville (Life of a Peasant 2), and Cruise City (Real-Life 2, The Life of a Villager

Level 13
very nice! i give it a 4 though, because, well... hell ill think of something but until i do, its 4/5

Level 16
Advance. Are you the same name on Lordaeron? Cuz then you might know me.... OH!! THIS IS ARLC!! I see!
But isn't this already doing great?
include hourly pay which come every day where you earn like 1 gold every so and so minutes, but is held in a variable and given every day

Level 3
"The things I really need help on is the activities in the game that you could do for fun or some kind of purpose and job list that you can get!"

Ok I haven't seen any suggestion yet. *looks around*
I don't wanna get stuck thinking on my map.

Level 3
you could make like a amusement park wher you can ride rollercoasters and stuff or an arcade where you can play mini games

Level 3
i reckon aswell of normal "jobs", you can get carrers! like a police carreer, u start of as a desk operater at the police station, and ending up being the owner/General (or watever) of the police station.

Level 3
Save and load feature with cool career thing would really rock. That kinda map would be very addictive. Careers shouldn't be too easy and fast to run trough, but not too slow either. And most important, careers should be interesting.

Level 16
Depending on "points" you could get, that could indicate your intelligence/education level, thus allowing jobs. Otherwise, you must be something like a fast food/gas station worker. Also, you could have burgurlaries that could come around, hostage-taking and not. The hostage ones would try to kill everything and the not's only counterattack you. The robbers run around robbing stuff, and depending on the mana (amount of robberies), you would get different rewards

Level 2
:twisted: stuff to do, eh? weelll.....
Bowling (ogres, boulders)
Drinking Contests
Fortune Telling
Graffiti
Kung Fu
Circuses/Carnivals(Perform or watch)
Butcher Shops (im thinkin aboms?)
Arson (burn stuff)
Mafia (borrowed from GTA - don't use too much)
Inventing
Construction Work (build walls/etc.)
Piloting
Arena Boxing
TV (watch occasional commercials)
Pets
Doctor (watch ppl die... heh)
Traffic Accidents
Music (arthas w/ice speakers)
Alien Abduction

^^ thats all for now

Level 2
ya abductions would be cool you could make natraul disasters or you could have to go to university and meet the requirements to get a job like diplomas and stuff

Level 16
Create something like rampage where you arte given a short mission and a weapon like kill as many gang members as possible. Make it so if cops don't respond to murder and are fooling around or are corrupt, they are fired/demoted. Also, you need shelters that would actually burn down from arson etc. Use the building transparency trick for inside buildings, have outbreaks of diseases.
Put some remote mountains and some countryside with it. This way people could get a job shipping things like cattle/pigs/chickens because of the new patch

MAYOR ELECTIONS
based on things like charm, education, and amount you spend on campaigning acts (that is more random) you shouldbe able to hold high offices, increase rep, and basically have some control of the town. Players don't vote but the NPC's do
-So players/hostiles could set fire to the polls or cause havoc etc

Level 3
Do you think this would work?

-The career job is based on the character (hero) level. Doing your job more often and working hard will get you experience points over time. Leveling up your Career Level (hero level) is important to get more better jobs in the future. Example: School Janitor (Lv.1 Job) --> Bank Manager (Lv.3 Job)

-Every job have a requirement to meet in order to get that job. If you have a level 2 career level, you can't take any job that are higher then level 2 job. The higher your level, the more jobs that are available to you. There are a total of 27 jobs planned out.

-If you don't do your job, you are at a risk of getting fired. Work hard enough and you may get a promotion!

Ok, enough with the job stuff, on to the Grand Theft Auto ideas!

-How should I make the car jack system?

-Is there a way to make the unit movement speed reach beyond the speed limit?

-Give me some new action commands you can do in the game. I already got Talk, Sprint, and Pickpokcet.

Heh... Pretty much it. Post any suggestions and ideas for my map! Make Just remember that my map is based off real-life and a combination of Grand Theft Auto + The Sims.

Level 3
Warlord255 said:
:twisted: stuff to do, eh? weelll.....
Bowling (ogres, boulders)
Drinking Contests
Fortune Telling
Graffiti
Kung Fu
Circuses/Carnivals(Perform or watch)
Butcher Shops (im thinkin aboms?)
Arson (burn stuff)
Mafia (borrowed from GTA - don't use too much)
Inventing
Construction Work (build walls/etc.)
Piloting
Arena Boxing
TV (watch occasional commercials)
Pets
Doctor (watch ppl die... heh)
Traffic Accidents
Music (arthas w/ice speakers)
Alien Abduction

Arena Boxing is already in the game but the rest are awesome ideas. Drinking Contest is one of my personal favorite. Wonder how should the TV work in the game though... Also the alien abduction isn't real, is it? This game is based off real life.

Level 10
Make a person 2 be able 2 get drunk.

And the car jack system:
Make it so that u need a key 4 a car,(i know it's big work but) so that you have 2 make all cars with a special key, then you can get the license plate, and then you can get the police 2 track down license plates, and 4 the car jacking, make it so that when a person goes out of a car, it become neuttral, and has spell immunity, then you have 2 use a break in item 2 get rid of the spell immunity(not ability immunti), then they can use the, uhm, ability 2 make the car go without a key, but it takes time 2 break in and 2 steal it. And an item could be placed inside the car, that works like a car alarm.

And make a secret Ninja Dojo(if u do, PM me on how 2 get in it) and make special tasks. The ninja suit could be sumthing u got loaded in2, and when u unload, the suit dies, the ninja suit has many abilities of course, like shuriken, poisen dart n stuff.

And remember that ppl will die after 1 shot by a gun, unless they're using a vest.

And there shud be a lucky charm that enables u 2 dogde a bullet.

Level 3
Ok I got the car jacking stuff working now and made it unique. Right now, I was planning I should make a crminal record or like a wanted level like in Grand Theft Auto. Example like...

Wanted Level 1 (*)
-Few polices are after you.

Wanted Level 2 (**)
-Polices officers will now call backup and start pulling out their guns and use force against you.

Wanted Level 3 (***)
-The police are now calling in the SWAT Team and their cars to take you down. Road block will suddenly appear and tear gases will be thrown at you. Helicopters will also be on your tail.

Wanted Level 4 (****)
-SWAT Team are calling in the FBI and more reinforcements are coming. Snipers will be placed on roof top to snipe you down. Helicopters will now shoot at you.

Wanted Level 5 (*****)
-If you somehow survive through all that and still continue to cause rampage, the police force will call in the military. The military will bring in the tanks and soldiers. Noone will never ever get to pass this level.

Obviously, polices are their to protect the city and preventing it to riot. So everyone will (mostly) play nice to each other. Also, don't even try to get your wanted level above 3. If not and when you die, you will be fined with alot of money and items. Well the main point is your suggestion on this. And yes, this system is possible to work. (At least for me)

Level 8
i want to beta test... you said only clan members can (thank god i joined a few days ago ^^) i want to try!

plz plz plz plz LOL

i like the city... make weather change and stuff and serve time if the police catch you and basic stuff...make it so u can be in the army reserve and when you watch tv theres a chance u can go do a little 'dota' like battle and u get a gun and fight other people :D that would be kinda fun...

try to get some helicopters with lights for when u steal a car! and make the cars have like 30% chance to have an alarm... and then u get 1 star :p

make it so u can get rabies from dogs and animals! that would be so cool! :lol:

if u havent yet, make it so u can get lottery tickets... like powerball or whatever its called and u gotta watch the tv within like 3-4 pm to see the commercial of the winner :)

Level 1
Heres an idea...

Ok, if possible, try to implement a rampage system. It works like this, while looking around the city, you come across spots on the ground that trigger giving the unit a spell as long as they are on that platform, so if they get off, the spell is gone. Either that or make it like a dialog box. From there, if they choose to activate the spell/say yes, a rampage ensues. Only 1 rampage active at a time. Once activated, you are given some extremly destrutive weapon/vehicle, and now just run around blowing stuff/ppl up. To keep ppl from being waaay cheap and ruining game, it boost you to about 2-3 stars. Whatever thing you recieve from teh rampage has unlimited ammo (all this being from GTA, which you want it to be similar to) and you have mebe your life halved during the run. THis is basically to make it easier for you to be captured and that you cannot run amock(and again get ppl pissed off at you). If desired, amount of rampages during a game can be capped to 1-3 or something. Please change anything desired about my suggestion.

Level 8
lol i remember doing rampages on GTA... i like the molotov cocktail one that was so cool! :D

off topic: hey bob are u gonna start using this site to? that will make 4 of our clan that i know of :D me you eusira and advance wars :D

Level 3
Dude, this map looks sweet! All the features you're putting in are gonna be awesome!
Those screenshots look cool, I like the way you did the streets with the street lights, lines and crossroads. I'd definitely play this map when you release it.

Nice work, man!

Level 3
ideas

i just ahd a bunch of ideas
-when u park make it so u lsoe control of the car therefor making othe rpoeple able to take your car away like in RL
-control of speed on cars-if u go to fast cops arrest you for a day or a fine(dialog box)
-tornadoes hurricans and floods
-tvs and computers breaking(job for repairmen)
-Temporary jobs like karaoke night or like they need a replacement clown at the circus
-brothers n sisters (if you play a game and u find a guy that u think is ncie u can become brother some how and that data is loaded on your char if that is possible
-fake credit cards or stolen(chance of arrestion)
-wieght!!!!!!!
-no cheats thatr uisnt he game right?
-phones or mail
-B day aprties
-sex we all need sex
- drinking too much amkes camera shake or get blurry
-drinking too much makes your car wiggle alot when you drive (could cause accident)
-no cheep ways out of jail!(make unit invuln and pause the unit
-dating
-first kisses
-Marriage
-divorces
-be able to call cops in emergency
-house can start fire
-have heart attacjk or cancer
-you ahve aprents
-murderers
-different races (black ,red,white,you get the diea)
-No drugs they ruin the game
-make this game so if you play with1 person and he is ur BF amke data of it somehow when u save like in order to kiss and stuff u type ex:advance_wars
and he accepts it then u can ahve anuther BF or GF
-no gay moving refridgerators or plants
-planning vacations and picnics like u can go somewhere and u can buy a tickety from someone to go to certain part of map and relax with ur family or friends
-realistic villagers(make the villagers look like theyre doing jobs too(butnot same as us)
-realistic life (boys n girls) dont have boys oir girls carry weapons
-power failiure's
-unlimited houses(only 5 houses top start with but they are small..make it so u cna hire people(npc's) to make houses for you like mansions
-real estate agency(people NEED TO GO ther ein roder to buy a house
-car salesman(npc's buy cars too
-name your character
-killing peoples ends up with arrestion to the the killer
-food poisoning
-criminals
-computer programmer buy computers from him
-sewer (buy blothes and bed sheets for your char and bed(they really chance how you look)
-mcdonald's person
-governor
-mayor
-senator
-legislature
-sheriff
-voting for president(president is a npc and can be votes for eery few hours...
-car crashes end up with boo boo's(lol)
-dogz(u dont controll them)
-going hiking
-businesses help other's like lumber jacks cut down wood to give to carpenters to make houses and thats how lumber jacks make money)
-no doing anuther person's job
All i culd think of for now hope oit helps!

Level 8
nice list wolf kid but he already has most of that, he says he has pets with commands and stuff so u dont control it ^^. but yeah make it so you drive using the keyboard and up arrow makes it go faster, left/right - turn, and down is brake (double click to stop). DO NOT- make it so u can be
-governor
-mayor
-senator
-legislature
-sheriff
those are ALWAYS unbalanced and very retarded jobs...

Level 3
My map isn't that big right now, but maybe in the future if I add more features? Probaly not, unless if I am wrong. Does adding ALOT of triggers, medium to big map size, and some custom models in the map cause lag to the game greatly? This is worrying me a bit since you brought that up.

And damn, i'm having trouble placing some locations around the city. Anyone wanna help me suggest some residential, commercial, or industrail buildings?

Here is a list of places I got so far right now.

-Car Dealership
-City Square
-Pet Store
-Clinic
-In-N-Out Burgers (I might change the name)
-Mini Hotel
-Pawn Shop
-Ammu-Nation
-Metropolis Bank
-Travern Bar
-Boxing Arena
-Court Room
-Gas Station

Here is a list I will add later in the future.

-Malibu Club
-Police Station
-Police Jail Station
-Fire Station
-Sea Port
-Air Port
-School
-University
-Grocery Store
-South Point Mall
-Hotel Complex
-ARL Corp.
-Sea
-Bowling Alley
-Club House
-Houses
-New Lines Incroperated

I guess that is it so far that I planned. Also feel free to leave a suggestion on jobs too! I also need help on that.

Level 8
what exactly do u mean? u need ideas for them or u need to know where the stuff should be (like fast food in the residential or something?)

i just thought of an idea that might be to complicated to make though... what about a system that for guys with quests or jobs u can become friends (or enemies) with and if there good friends u can get better deals or enemies will kick the #!@% out of u if u get near them! lol just a thought :D

Level 3
I got an idea for your map when people wish to join a gang. They enter HQ, become a member, maybe a little training to see if they qualify for the gang or not. But instead of the lame old idea of just goin out and massacring the other gang for cash, you get given contracts. You become a gang hitman, and go out on assassinations and such. Maybe a little gun-running, getting involved in other gangland activities.
Or, if you join the PD, you could be given clues and evidence to the gangs activities, and then go out and try to stop them.

Another thing, whether or not you're putting in secret characters, an idea would be to do a THPS and use characters from other maps you have made as secret guys.

Of course, these are just ideas.

Level 3
jobs

eh you need job's? well here they are with info on each
-clothing maker job:buy skins from animal hunters or (sumthing else) and make new types of shirts/pants Skills :combine skins fix sewing machine and add design(brings up dialog box of choices cost money
-Chef yeah i nkow original i just ahve a good idea
ok first u take bread and meat and combine it then you put it on a cirle of poiwer ro something and u have to count to 10 or 15 then pic it up if u pick it up to early it turns into a under cooked burger and sells for 2 gold if u cook it just right it turns into a good burger sells for 10 gold if u cook it toio much it turns into a burnt burger this sells for 2 gold

-waiter (new idea) ok u go up to a table and words appear lioke cheese burger coke and french fries you go up to the chef (2 person job) and tell him what he needs to make it you wait there for him to make it and he gives to waiter and waiter gives to the teable easyas that!
-Amusement park owner ok when you own this place you need atleast 1 more person with you to run it u can install new rides which cost money but have a income for the owner too (each worker is assigned a ride or 2 they help people get on the ride and start/stop it
-janitor cleans all the bathrooms at amsuement parks or grocerie stores or where ever for money(if the person doesnt get the toilet cleaned your guy wun wnana use and bladder controll will go high and high and high until well you know
-supermarket owner makes the supermarket so people can fill up thier hunger lvl is in charge of installing registers and fruit stands (stuff like that)has to hire workers
-Cruise director/captain gets ona boat full of people and for a few mintures directs the boat to where it goes if you take the boat to good sites the people get happy and pay more and you can install enw stuff like more time on the ocean or more room for passengers...
-school nurse or reugular doctor abilities heal wound give bandaid and call 911 people come in randomly and tell you what thier problem is u use ur abilities on them to help them hourly pay or per customer pay

Level 3
GTA Style, eh?

Think you could name the burger joint: Jack n Go Burgers

Or something dealing with GTA.

A thought? Make small sections on the map that you get taken to when entering a high rise building (Sears tower?) then whatever.. Change the minimap so the player is stuck looking in the floor instead of being able to see all around the map or something.

Ideas:
-Phones? Long range communication?
-School teachers that teach other players to become teachers or professionals
-News Reporter?
-Newspaper Reporter? (Make a daily paper?)
-Paperboy

Level 2
it would be cool if you could make your own cult but your "followers" are computer controled and you put in orders 4 them like um "kill player _" "or collect copses" and whenever a "follower" finished there job they return to your cult base thing and start to do the next order that you have set up

Level 1
Zoning

IMO putting stuff where you want it should follow a few simple rules (just play sim city and read through the tutorial, it will give u an idea)
1. Residential+Industrial areas= should be slum like area
2. Beach/Riverfront property=upper class housing
3. Downtown= Large corporate headquaters+townhouses (if not then even more slums)
4. Malls should be in a relativly large commercial area
5. Outskits of town=(depending on if its desert/nice country side) desert=trailor trash, small shacks nice country side=farmland, maybe a few vinyards, possibly large villas.

Thats all i can think up of for now.

P.S In-N-Out Burger (drools)

Level 3
I got a couple of business names for ya:
- Pimpin' Pete's Pizza Parlour (Pizzeria)
- Mollo Tov's Cocktail Bar (Bar)
- The Brass Knuckle (Bar)
- The Daily Dosage (Local newspaper)

Well, that's about all I got for now, I got the idea for The Daily Dosage from a newspaper frontpage I made for fun back on the GTAWH forums.
Here's a link to it if you wanna check out the pic; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/Jase_Morden/TheDailyDosage.jpg

Level 3
I have taken a long break from Warcraft III for almost a year now. But, now I am back and was thinking if I should go back to mapping again. I may have to restart my map since I had to reformated my computer. Any suggestion and help will still be appreciated.

Also, I totally got rusty in map making now. It may take me a bit to gain back my knowledge.

Level 3
best ideas yet

well i ahve been looking forward to a map like this for like EVER! so here r my ideas that i think would make it perfect
-clothing line making each characters diff in his/her own way
-make them fast skinny strong or weak you get it right
-well amusement park yep i nkow hard as hell to make but hey it would be fun having first dates there and all that jazz
-good dating system... have things to do with them
-multiple choice system as in u can aheva button for actions of a targeted unit with diff categories like
romane,athletic,show-off,improve, and others
-real life marriage... if youre married and save ur char then that will be you sdoul mate....you cant marry anymore itll tell u name and sn of your soul mate and in order for a divorce u msut be in the same game
-intelligent pets....ok in all the games the player controlls the pet or anuther player but in real life no1 controls the pet but itself... make it do what it likes when it wants how it wants... u might need to send it to a trainer or maybe enter it in a annual dog show
-intelligent villagers they run around get in trouble... get arrested... do drugs... talk to you...and can work with you...
-hourly wages... no gay bring the check there then back and earn 250 gold...make it every 10 mins real time
-good music... everyone loves some green day music of boulevard of broken dreams while wondering aimlessly in the road....
-real life death... car crashes... struck by lightning... electricuted...drowned...murdered(not by a player).... spontaneus combustion....suicide
-no boots feature... everyone hates having the time of thier lives talking to sum1 when red gets pissed and boots em #1 thats not realistic now is it #2 welll that would suck big time
-no mafia no cops no druggy no NUTHING but a villager doing everyday jobs as everyday people doing everyday things.... mabe becoming a police officer or becoming a hitman for mafia or sumthing BUT they cannot use thier forces on players....
-your people can get bored sitting around doing nuthing causing them to wander around aimlessly and could get runover without a smart person to stop them.
-your including a food system eh?sounds cool but make the food like every 70 min cuz if ur getting wages every 10 min or whatever of 10$ ur making like 30 dollars in 30 min and blowing it all on food
-swimming....
-skills as in driving skills biking skill or other skills like well snowboarding roller skating and painting paintball good reflexes...
-job levels.... going through college u get better at jobs... diff jobs require a diff job lvl for example head of a money reserve wuld take a lvl 10 banking and a lvl 9 smarts but being a world champ wrestler would be level 10 fighting and lvl 10 strength but being like a janitor would be like level 3 cleaning and level 1 intelligence...
-popularity.... street rep and creds
-Grand Theft Auto!-stealing cars throwing people out of cars ..... its all the same
-holiday's... yes u r alryd have this stuff i know but make like ceremonies at town central for hannukah lighting a huge candle every night and for crhistmas santa giving presents and decorating the tree
-ageing0u start age 1 but if u save and leave then ull start age 10 in which you will be arrested and bve having cpu parents until a player adopts you for either the game or forever...
-make your own name which you CANT change but nothing worth then sum1 saying in allies -hi then seeing scott:hi and wolf_kid_is_me : hi
-whats worth then noobsd coming and ruining ur fun by killing you....-make people able to attack but not doing nerly enuf to kill sum1
-lighting.. yes i said lighting not lightNing if your in a not well lit room in day time wlel tis fine at night its dark you cannot see much but a faint visual scene in which ou will need to by lamps or something
-cops high speed pursiot... breaking the law and not pulling over will result in high speed pursuits in which they go faster than you and roadblocks can be set up...
-nuthings worth then seeing a tv move on its own... make it so u can pick it upo and then its special effedct and where u palce it your guy moves to an drops it...
-bad reception for tv's results in frustration convincing your guy to BUY CABLE -no j/k it will amke ur guy mad and u ahve the choice to BUY CABLE LOL
-billing... you go to supermarkt buy grapes maybe chickena dsome steak it comes out to hmmm lets say 10.00 so you decide yo use a credit card oh wait this cant be done?-lol yes it can just use array integer variables then add point value-cost-of item to the player number of owner of triggering unit's credit
-creating your own house...tell the archtitect 900x 800 square feet....helll build it then a decorastor comes a little color there little color there POFF its b00tiful... he also gives you furni... all houses can be diff...
-alarms.. if they go off police come right away...
-before leaving your house u must set the alaerm and lock the door or else someone may intrude...
-youm have no vision is back of you just in front of you WHAT thats gay! guess what ITS LIFE!
-jumping... allows u to jump no stuff and well over stuff...
-sleeeping you wake up when ur alarm goes off or when ur fully charge....
-late for work eh?sucks for you....
-free will-face it when were bored we wonder around aimlessly doing stuff we wuldnt normally do... why? well out controllers(players of some game) have gone for a drink...5 min later u got a idea... yea well he told you to do that....
-phone bill + the phone call people...-only way to talk is being close shouting(only works fr a limited rangE) calling people (dialog).....
-energyy for when you sit u gain energy over time...
-accidents...well its happeneed to all of us before if u gotta go u gotta go... a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do...
-planes..well its a huge city
-trains read ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
-thats about it for now
-coming soon **jobs**[/list]

Level 6
AdVaNcE_WaRs said:
I have taken a long break from Warcraft III for almost a year now. But, now I am back and was thinking if I should go back to mapping again. I may have to restart my map since I had to reformated my computer. Any suggestion and help will still be appreciated.

Also, I totally got rusty in map making now. It may take me a bit to gain back my knowledge.

Did you just revive an old topic?
I am going to report you. ^^

Level 2
*reviving the topic*

newbie got some questions here..
- why did this project die?!?!
- is there anyhing left from the original map?
- is anybody else currently working on something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.