• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Recruiting a partner for finishing beta phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Goal:
- The main focus is to polish and get the final boss working as intended but a final pass over everything is a plus.

Map:
- Currently about 90-95% of all mechanics, enemies, etc. made in game.
- Game is an 8 man coop vs AI raid (Think WoW raids) split into 2 acts.
- While preferable to play with 8 people, the game can be played well with 6-8 people and difficultly with 1-4 people.
- As you progress through the game you level up gaining new abilities and items while facing ever stronger and more complex enemies and bosses.
- Game follows the holy trinity (Healer - DPS - Tank) style.
- From testing each act takes about 2 hours to finish

Notes:
- The entire game is made with GUI triggers, almost no custom scripting is being used.
- Some ease of use mechanics are in place but I intend to add more after all the content feels polished.
- I started this map 7 or 8 years ago and did a rough first pass of the first act before putting it down. Majoring in Computer Science, I picked it back up a year ago and tried to see what I can do with it. Due to this some legacy systems are still in place but most have been removed.

Desired Skills:
- Good understanding of GUI triggers
- Good eye for potential bugs, leaks, design flaws, etc.

This would not (hopefully) be a long commitment.

Attachments

• Legions of Malphas 0.9.2.w3x
    4.9 MB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.