• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Release Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I am planning on releasing Against the Darkness Version 1 full (not beta) in late February or early March. Everything should be working to a tee and running just how I plan it to be by then. I am only waiting on HappyTauren to finish two spells, and on myself to finish the final quest. I will admit I have been neglecting Warcraft III lately to play Counter-Strike: Source, but I will attempt to finish this map as soon as possible. Thanks to those who have been showing interest in AtD.

Level 3
If this new version of ATD is any better, then I'd love to play it, although I'm guilty of the same thing Nite is...(only it's a different Half-Life 2 mod.)

Level 18
UPDATE- Ok, the final spell is done as well. It is Frozen Blast and (obviously) is the Frozen Archer's ultimate ability. Now I am just making the map look a little bit more pretty, and waiting for my friend Matt to finish the map's icon. I've also updated the "Hero's and Their Abilities" thread with the Ultimate Ability Icons and descriptions of each Hero's ultimate ability.

Last edited:
Level 18
All that I am waiting on now is for the map icon (which you can view half of it finished in the Art section) to be finished. Once I receive this Against the Darkness: Version 1 will be released.

There are about 6-7 slots left unreserved for the first public hosting of Against the Darkness for anyone who would like to be there. If you would like to be a part in it, let me know. -NiTe

Level 1
I will enjoy it! Dark-Night, you are the best! I hope that it will overtake DOTA Allstars or at least be popular enough to compete with it.

:infl_thumbs_up: & :wink: to ye, My New Idol!

Status
Not open for further replies.