• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Remove Attack Cooldown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Is there a way in JASS to remove the attack cooldown of a unit after it attacks, or reset it or something?
What I am trying to do is have a hero with the Hydra model attack 3x in a row very quickly.
I tried everything in GUI. The closest I can get is having a dummy cast Bloodlust with 100x attack speed increase. But honestly, that's not fast enough. It still interrupts the time that the next attack would normally start, which is an undesired effect.
I would greatly appreciate any input on this subject, and if you can figure out a way with JASS you'll probably need to explain to me what to do with the code, as I am a gigantic JASS noob.

Level 3
I usually make a counter attack ability where i increase the units animation speed by 200%, trigger the attack animation and then have it deal damage to the unit attacking it... you could probably play around with this and get more or less what you are after...

use damage taken to get what damage the hydra deals, and then each time it lands one of the 3 attacks deal that damage to the target... or something ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.