• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[RenderEdge] Widescreen Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Could you please add support for 1.00 version of RoC? It's the very first Warcraft 3 version that came in retail.
I think only original print RoC was that version. My disc (later print) was like 1.03 or something higher. You might have to provide him with a copy of it due to its rarity.

Why exactly? Warcraft III patches fixed game bugs and added features so generally it is recommended to use the latest patch if compatible.

I think only original print RoC was that version. My disc (later print) was like 1.03 or something higher. You might have to provide him with a copy of it due to its rarity.

Why exactly? Warcraft III patches fixed game bugs and added features so generally it is recommended to use the latest patch if compatible.

I prefer 1.00 because it's nostalgic and probably due to balance. There were a lot of things that were cut from 1.00 version in later patches; those unique Human Cannon Towers, working Tree Occlusion, stats... 1.00 was most magical.. it's hard to explain.

Reactions: pyf
Level 9

Update v1.2.0a

• Fixed the stretching of the HP/MP bars, now the fix works after the first appearance of the bars;
  • Added description of the .dll file.
Most likely, this is the last update, since with the release of patch 1.29 there is no need to add support for new versions. I also post a link to the source code.

Last edited:
Blizzard have changed vertical and horizontal field of view in 1.29.

It's similar to your first version of Widescreen hack you released on D3Scene. But yours one had font/text alignment problems, but I preferred yours because it didn't stretch interface while maintained 16;9 aspect ratio even in menus, while Blizzard's did not.

Level 2
It doesn't seem to work for me on the latest patch (1.28.5). I have put it in my Warcraft 3 folder; it's worked before in previous patches but not this one it seems.
Read first post please. 1.28.5 is supported. You need MSVC Redist 2017 installed.

Level 2
Sorry for reviving this old-ass post, but I don't get how to install this mod, it says that i'll should put the ".mix" file in the warcraft folder, but i don't see any .mix file on the git-hub and/or the files downloaded, so please, help this idiot to install this

1685983191111.png

Level 9
Sorry for reviving this old-ass post, but I don't get how to install this mod, it says that i'll should put the ".mix" file in the warcraft folder, but i don't see any .mix file on the git-hub and/or the files downloaded, so please, help this idiot to install this

View attachment 436289
Hi! You can download .mix file from here:

Level 2
Hi! You can download .mix file from here:
thanks! very appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.