• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Request AoS Map top quality. I can donate for the work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I have this ambition, because for last decade I spend my time playing only 1 AoS(or you can call it Moba) map. I had good moments that i will remember for the rest of my life. What I'm asking is a good competitive map. Something fresh and new. Terrain style should be top quality to offer joy while playing. Its best to have 3 lines put some jungle with objective. Heroes also should have good models, but to make sure that the game will not load slow, and it have to be played in official battle.net servers. About heroes. I think their abilities should be good and get synergy with ability boosted from hero attributes or some kind of spell power. For example i think that in this game we should have a Warrior Druid, Rogue and Mages. Each with remarkable abilities. My goal is to play this map, and to get more members of the hiveworkshop that can play with me or against me. I'm always open for a battle. Please give me and the other AoS fans the perfect Wc3 moba which is different than dota and lol.

Level 6
I have tested them. They are great builded maps, but none of them stands for what I'm looking for. The terain must be similar to heroes of the storm maps. 3 lines but not the way as dota is. Also. The synergy should be similar like most RPG maps. Like Guilds of Hyppos. The abilities there are well created with floating text. The heroes as i write in my first post above should have similar wow abilities. Like Arcane Explosion, Regrowth, Wild Growth, Blizzard with slow movement. I'm not saying all should have exact copy of wow abilities. But i think they would be awesome. Especially if you have extraordinary buffs, barriers that can protect or absorb spell/physical dmg like Antimagic Zone(a wow DK ability).

Status
Not open for further replies.