• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Requesting NIGHT ELVES MODELS/SKINS...Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok...so i requested some NAGA Models, thanks for the reply.. Now...i need NIGHT ELVES MODELS...

Huntress with no Panther : can be the SENTRY model. but holding a glaive and the same "SPELL" animation..

Female Rogue : Can look like a Huntress with no armor (but wear something, such as what the Archer Wears..), and can transform into a animal (bear, panther, etc.) : ICON NEEDED

Elite Archer : Simple Model...Archer with bigger and better edited bow and arrows, Change Cape or Take Cape off if possible,oh, and i forget change her face :)

Female Keeper of the Grove ****HERO**** : This would a simple model, i guess...Keeper of the Grove but with Dryad's Upper body and make her thinner (i think the Dryad is kinda fat...) and change her face...an the weapon...she no needs any weapon...just same animations from Keeper of the Grove....hero glow..

Priestress of the Moon, without tiger***HERO*** : a Priestress of the moon without tiger, holding the same bow..same everything, but change her face and no cape needed...SHANDRIS/SYLVANAS animations work fine...

Chimera Rider : Druid of Talon riding the Chimera, attacking from far with magic....chimera + d.o.talon animations work fine..

NightElves Xpasion

Celeste
[email protected]
Keep in Contact

[/b]

Level 25
Metzen, the Thundergod himself, writer of the Warcraft lore and ultimate authority on everything to do with it, disagrees with your idea of having a female druidic (Shapechanging) Night Elf, as traditionally that is a male restricted class

Yeah, he's pissed off at WoW as well

And there are already female Keepers of the Grove ingame. They're called Dryads. Dryads are the Daughters of Cenarius, and Keepers are the Sons of Cenarius

Level 5
Umm.. Well, im not that obsessed to Blizzard's Idea about female restricted to be druids etc... but i need !...then how come in WoW, why are there even **female** druids in NE?

Well...anywya if you COULD help me make model/skins please?

and i know they are DRYADS..but i want the Keeper of the Grove LOWER body or the stag part, and the Dryad's upper, i like the Keeper of the Grove Stag Part more...looks more "natural" and i want the HEro glow on her spear/hand..

Night Elf Xpansion
Celeste
[email protected]

jedi_master_yoda47 said:
I don't know about you, but some of us can't afford the programs to edit/make models. I best I've been able to find was a 30 day free trial, but I wasn't able to figure out how to make anything worth crap in that short amount of time.

I've actually downloaded Gimp and it works fine, nice replacement for PSP and it's free. just google it if you need a link :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.